Welcome To My Archives

Cains & Abels "My Life is Easy" & Spring Thaw Tour Dates

March 22, 2010 7:28 PM

My Life Is Easy on Vimeo.

Midwestern monoliths Cains & Abels are changing their policy on PLEASING THE PEOPLE. Before today they were ANTI-VIDEO, ANTI-CONCERT PLAYING, ANTI-RECORDING OF AWESOME NEW MATERIAL, but after a marathon debate session in C&A Congress and a midnight vote they have now become PRO-VIDEO, PRO-CONCERT PLAYING (in cities other than Chicago), and PRO-RECORDING OF AWESOME NEW MATERIAL! It's truly a great day for all Americans, music fans, and human beings world wide!

Historic!

I love this song "My Life is Easy" and I think they made a video which really does it justice!

Cains & Abels are leaving at the end of this week for a jaunty jaunt style tour through the Rusty Belt and the Meathook of America. Check the deets on these dates:

3/27 -- Bloomington, IN -- The Bishop w/Citay
3/28 -- Akron, OH -- The Matinee
3/29 -- Pittsburgh, PA -- Gooski's w/Becoming Projections
3/30 -- Philadelphia, PA -- World Cafe Live w/Folklore and Yellow Humphrey
3/31 -- Brooklyn, NY -- Sycamore w/Sam Buck Rosen(!)
4/01 -- Brooklyn, NY -- Coco 66 w/Mystery Roar and Weed

Also, C&A were recently in the studes (that's a fancy cool guy way of saying studio) recording new songs. Word on Twitter street is that bassist and lead vocalist David Sampson injured his fingertips so badly that he has now replaced his human skin with Krazy Glue! WEIRD!

Check these dudes out on tour!

Comments (17):

Posted by dvd australia online @ April 17, 2013 11:22 PM

Heya im for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give one thing back and aid others such as you aided me.

Posted by Game of Thrones 3 @ July 21, 2013 7:00 PM

i.d theft shondrafuller@yahoo.com fraud alert nt thrid world ingnore shondra2 fraud email usa baylor

Posted by shondra fuller baylor hugdas @ October 1, 2015 7:46 AM

I will definitely check the deets on these dates:) it's a very useful and helpful article! My greatest appreciations!

Posted by http://dissertationwriting.services/ @ April 18, 2016 1:56 AM

Good work, guys! Your video is fantastic, I even googled this singer. I Really like it!

Posted by paper editing service @ June 12, 2016 11:36 PM

If you're a creative thinker and like to explore alternative solutions to problems, no doubt you should try writing service.

Posted by Data Preparation Assignment Help @ June 20, 2016 2:00 AM

From your blog, I can learn some new knowledge, I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

Posted by Electric Circuits Electrical Project @ June 20, 2016 2:34 AM

that is fantastic blog, I will pas this to the other peoples.

Posted by MBA Capstone Project Help @ June 20, 2016 3:01 AM

Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot!

Posted by Accounting Online Assignment Help @ June 20, 2016 3:26 AM

Minitab Assignment and Online Homework Help Minitab Assignment Help Introduction Minitab, initially meant as a tool for teaching data, is a general-purpose analytical software application bundle deve

Posted by Minitab Online Homework Help @ June 20, 2016 3:28 AM

i.d theft shondrafuller@yahoocom fraud alert nt thrid world ingnore shondra2 fraud email usa baylor

Posted by shondra fuller baylor hugdaston @ June 26, 2016 9:37 AM

Wow, puzzling one. What is the main goal or reason of filming it? I am just a little surprised.

Posted by proofreading-services.org @ July 3, 2016 10:49 AM

What a lovely video! The song is very romantic.It gives the feeling that life is great and terrific! Enjoy every moment of it!

Posted by edit-ing.services @ July 13, 2016 3:06 AM

Liked this reading!

Posted by Nokia Lumia @ July 14, 2016 11:32 PM

Liked this reading!

Posted by Nokia Lumia @ July 14, 2016 11:32 PM

We would like very much to visit the presentation of these musicians. It is surprising that their tour covers a great number of cities. I think the fans will be delighted.

Posted by dissertation writing services @ August 28, 2016 11:50 AM

I did not expect this video! I really like this song, but its performance is much more fun

Posted by top-resumewriters.com @ September 25, 2016 1:42 PM